On The Border - Natomas
3521 Truxel Road
Sacramento, CA 95834
Web Site: http://www.ontheborder.com/
Monday to Friday
3 to 7 p.m. (Bar Only)
Draft beer - 12 oz $2.50, 18 oz $3.50
- Coors light
- Shock top
- Widmer Hefeweizen
- Dos Equis
- Bud Light
House Margaritas - 12 oz $4, 18 oz $5
House Fruit margaritas 12 oz $4.50, 18 oz $5.50
Mixed well drinks $3.50
Mexican Beers (bottles and cans $1 off)
- $3 Original Queso - Signature creamy queso with fresh jalapenos, cilantro and poblano peppers.
- $3 Guacamole - Made fresh daily.
- $4.50 Firecracker Stuffed Jalapenos - Six tempura-battered jalapenos stuffed with mixed cheeses and chicken.
- $4.50 Fajita Chicken Con Queso - Mexican fondue with Jack cheese and mesquite-grilled chicken, roasted poblano peppers and sauteed onions. Served with fresh tortillas.
- $4.50 Chicken Flautas - Corn tortillas filled with savory chicken, fried golden and topped with sour cream sauce and melted cheese.
- $4.50 Ultimate Loaded Queso - Loaded with Jack cheese, seasoned ground beef, refried beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream and jalapenos.
- $4.50 Chipotle Chicken Rolls - Hand-rolled flour tortillas stuffed with Chipotle Chicken, red and poblano peppers, and cool cream cheese. Served with sweet jalapeno jelly.
- $5 Grande Fajita Nachos - Served with pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole.
- $5 Empanadas - Five flaky handmade pastries stuffed with cheese and seasoned ground beef or chicken.
- $5 Texas Wings - A pound and a half of plump, crispy-fried wings in your choice of BBQ glaze or hot Buffalo sauce. Served with celery and Ranch dressing.