As a tribute to his homeland's hosting of the Summer Olympics, Oliver Ridgeway, Grange's new English chef, created a High Tea happy hour at the restaurant located inside the Citizen Hotel at 10th & J streets.
The happy hour will be offered daily from 3 to 6 p.m. through Aug. 12.
The menu includes:
- $7 Wild Salmon Croquettes pickled cucumbers
- $8 Scotch Eggs Jalapeño remoulade
- $8 Chilled Watanabe Tomato "Tea" marinated baby Tomatoes
- $9 Artisan Sausages flavored mustards
- $12 Miniature English Scones house preserves / clotted cream
- $12 English Style Cheeses chutneys & pickles
- $14 for a Flight of Bites sampler plate
High Tea Cocktails
- $4 Tetley's English Ale served chilled in a can
- $7 “No Pimm's” Pimm’s Cup - Strawberry infused Averna, Hendricks Gin, Bundaberg ginger beer, lemon, soda, cucumber, strawberry, and mint.
- $7 West Bengal Cocktail - Hangar one Mandarin, Darjeeling infused Yellow Chartreuse, orange zest
- $7 Devonshire - Raspberry infused 209 gin, Horizon organic cream, vanilla, orange, sugar served with market fresh berries and a spoon
- $9 California London Style Gin Flight served chilled with accoutrements
- No. 209 San Francisco, CA
- Blade OWS San Francisco, CA
- St. George Dry Rye Alameda, CA
For more information, visit Grange's blog.