May is Bike Month in Sacramento, and to encourage the use of the two-wheeled transportation, local restaurants are offering discounts and freebies. Here's a list (that I'll keep updating as I discover more):
- $10 pizza and pint of Shift Pale Lager at Monkey Bar (2726 Capitol Ave, Sac), KBAR (1000 K St, Sac), R15 (1431 R St, Sac) and Bar Bernardo (234 D St, Davis)
- Happy Hour priced drinks and a special bicyclist only 3 for $10 menu all month long at Kupros Bistro!
- $1 off any draft beer and $2 off any pizza, sandwich, or pasta at Golden Bear.
- 15% discount for anyone who rides to Midtown Village Cafe (19th & I).
- 10% discount Monday through Friday from 11a.m. to 6 p.m. at Streets of London. Also, bicyclists also have access to their industry night, Mondays 6 p.m. to close half off well and draft.
- 10% off drinks and treats all month long at TreyBcakes Gourmet Bakery and Eatery.
- Free bottle of sparkling water with your meal ($10 minimum purchase required) at The Eatery in West Sac.
- All month, bike to either Chocolate Fish Coffee location (Q & 3rd or Folsom & 48th) and mention May is Bike Month for a $2.00 Flat White or Iced Coffee.
- Free side with purchase of a sandwich at Drewski's Hot Rod Kitchen (food truck only), and you must be on your bicycle to take advantage.
- Bicycle over to Rail Bridge Cellars Penthouse Lounge on Saturday, May 18 and Saturday, May 25 to get a personal 7" pizza and a flight of 6 wines for only $15! Don't miss this great special!
- Ride your bike to Tuli Bistro Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m. and get any pizza and a Track 7 Panic IPA 22-ounce beer for $20.00.
- Go to Yellow Bill on your bike and get a iced tea, iced coffee or fresh brewed coffee with purchase of a pastry all month long!
- Stop by Buckhorn Grill on your bicycle and get any burger for $5 bucks for the month of May.
For more information, or for a list of non-food deals, visit http://www.mayisbikemonth.com/discounts.asp.
* Updated: 5/13/2013.