Under new chef Marty Hutton, Kupros has been trying to become more of a destination known for both craft beers and good food.
As part of that effort, they've hosting a family style dinner for only $20 per person (regular price is $40 per person) on Thursday, Aug. 28.
Thus far, they've given some hints on what will be on the menu, incuding:
- Appetizers, salads and artisan breads
- Family style pasta course
- Meat platter including stuffed and rolled Lucky Dog chuck roast, Berkshire Pork T-bone, braised Pig Cheeks, Nose to Tail meatloaf, sausages and duck breasts.
- A selection fo sauces and gravies will accompany plus seasonal veggies and spuds
- Table desserts, cheeses and coffee.
Sounds like fun and a good value.
Kupros is located at 1217 21st Street and can be found online at http://kuproscrafthouse.com/.