Happy Hour at Burgers & Brew
May 06, 2009
Burgers and Brew
1409 R St
Sacramento, CA 95811
Web Site: http://burgersbrew.com
Monday to Friday
3 to 6 p.m.
Late Night Happy Hour
Thursday to Saturday
10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- $4 Rapture Imperial Brown
- $4.50 Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
- $4 Deschutes Obsidian Stout
- $4 Guinness Irish Stout
- $5 Maui CoCoNot PorTer
- $3.50 Blue Moon Belgian White
- $3.50 Hoegaarden White Ale
- $3.50 Paulaner Hefe-Weizen
- $3.50 Boont Amber Ale
- $4 Czechvar
- $4 Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin'
- $3.50 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- $3.50 Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
- $4 Sacrament Belgian Style IPA
- $6 Chimay White
- $6 La Trappe Quad
- $5 Delirium Tremens
- $6 Tripel Karmeliet
- $4 Sudwerk Imperial Pilsner
- $3.50 Stella Artois Lager
- $4 Hop Head Red
- $4 Leffe Blonde Ale
- $4 Track 7 Daylight Amber
- $3.50 Anchor Steam
- $4.50 Wells Banana Bread
- $5 PranQster
- $4.50 Mischef
- $3.50 1554 Enlightened Black Ale
- $5 Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous
- $4 Rogue Hazlenut Brown Nectar
- $5 Allagash Curieux
- $5 Brother Thelonius
- $5.50 Duchesse de Bourgogne
- $6.50 Lindemans Framboise (Raspberry)
- $5 Uinta Dubhe
- $5 McCouffe Brune
- $4 Arrogant Bastard Ale
- $6 Hennepin Farmhouse Saison
- $3.50 Woodchuck Pear Cider
Note: Select beer $2, Monday to Friday from 2 to 3 p.m.
- $4.50 Breakfast Fries - Side of fries topped with apple wood smoked bacon, over easy egg and melted cheddar cheese
- $4.50 Beast Mode Fries - Side of fries covered with melted cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and topped with home made roasted red pepper sauce
- $4.50 Diablo Fries - Side of fries sauteed in a fiery red sauce, topped with melted pepper jack cheese and jalapenos
- $4.50 New England Fries - Side of fries covered with melted jack, home made clam chowder and apple wood smoked bacon.
- $4.50 Irish Nachos - Side of fries covered with melted cheddar cheese, jalapenos and apple wood smoked bacon
- $5.50 Baja Fries - Side of fries covered with melted pepper jack cheese, homemade spicy guacamole, sour cream and home made salsa
- $5.50 Gladiator Fries - Side of roasted garlic fries topped with grilled chicken, feta and parmesan cheese and covered in Caesar dressing.
- $6 Buffalo Fries - Side of fries sauteed in buffalo sauce covered with melted provolone cheese, buffalo chicken, topped with blue cheese crumbles and a side of bleu cheese dipping sauce.
- $5 Fish Quesadillas - Deep fried tilapia with jack cheese in a flour tortilla topped with red onions, cilantro and fresh jalapenos in lime juice
- $6 Chicken/Steak Pepper Jack Quesadillas - Green chiles, grilled onions, homemade salsa fresca and sour cream in a flour tortilla. Choice of chicken or steak.
* Updated 3/10/2013.
Great food and drinks. Entertaining place to hangout on a weekend. Although this site states happy hour on Saturday is
10pm-1am it is actually only from 10pm-11:30pm. Bummer....
Posted by: Vero | August 19, 2010 at 08:45 PM