USA! USA! 7 Places to Watch Friday's USA vs. Slovenia on Friday
June 17, 2010
I'm glad the World Cup officials had the foresight to schedule USA's second World Cup game on a Furlough Friday. It makes it easier to drink in the morning without all that guilt.
For those looking for a place to watch the USA soccer team (hopefully) destroy Slovenia, here are 7 places to catch the game tomorrow morning.
- R15 (15th and R) – Opens at 6:30 a.m.
- de Vere's Irish Pub (15th and L) – Opens at 6 a.m.
- Hot Italian (16th and Q) – Opens at 7 a.m.
- Streets of London (17th and L) – Opens at 6:30 a.m.
- Fox and Goose (10th and R) – Opens at 7 a.m.
- Bonn Lair (36th and J) – Opens at 6:15 a.m.
- Corner Bar (57th and J) - Opens at 7 a.m.
i think mvp might be open too! any places having drink specials? like unlimited mimosas ;)?
Posted by: dt | June 17, 2010 at 02:21 PM