Happy Hour at Kupros Crafthouse
November 30, 2010
1217 21st St.
Sacramento, CA 95811
Web site: http://www.kuprosbistro.com/
Tuesday to Friday
2 to 6 p.m.
- $1 off draft beer
- $4 House wine
- La Terre - Chardonay
- La Terre - Cabernet Sav
- Honoro Vera - Garnacha
- Castlerock - Sauvignon Blanc
- $3 Well Drinks
$5 Bar Snacks or 3 for $12 (Limit 4 orders per table)
- Kupros Poutine - Hand-cut fries covered with oxtail gravy & cheese curd.
- Bacon Mac & Cheese - Cherry-wood bacon, Chef's favorite cheese trio, a drop of siracha & toasted bread crumbs.
- 1/2 lb of Wings - Choice of Bufffalo or Bourbon BBQ sauce or any special sauce on the chalkboard. Served with celery, carrots & bleu cheese dressing.
- Brussels On Fire - Blackened Brussels sprouts & Pancetta, with a savory spark of heat.
- Bruschetta - Lemon-herb Chevre spread, roasted beets, carmalized shallots & golden balsamic glaze.
- Arancini Balls - Roasted butternut squash & smoked organic jack cheese cheese risotto balls touched with a sage-crema.
- Veggie Stakes - Assorted seasonal vegetables and fruits grilled with house-crafted light-teriyaki glaze.
- Organic Chicken Tenders - House-made & battered chicken with Chipotle Ranch & Bourbon BBQ dipping sauces.
- Fried Pickles - Beer-battered dill pickles served with tatar dipping sauce.
- Mini-Corn Brats - Corndog battered smoked brats on skewers served with spicy brown mustard.
- Kupros Sweet Fries - with side of blackberry ketchup.
* Bar snacks updated 4/1/2014