If food trucks are a good & recent phenomenom, then half off at food trucks is a better and even more recent trend. Coast to Coast Sandwiches is Sacramento's newest food truck and is trying to drum up business as they launch. I tried them about a month ago and really liked their cheese steak and bacon mac & cheese. Read my Instant Reaction here. If you work Downtown, they've added a couple weekly stops near CalPERS and 12th & O. Follow them on Twitter, Facebook or visit their Web site for exact dates and locations.
- $10 for $20 at Monsoon Cuisine of India at 16th & K. Offer expires on Friday.
- $10 for $20 (New Groupon users | existing users) at Pete's Restaurant & Brewhouse at 20th & J. Offer expires on Saturday.
- $15 for $30 at Tuk Tuk Restaurant in Natomas. Offer expires on Friday.
- $10 for $20 at El Patron Bar & Grill on Folsom. Offer expires on Saturday.
- $7 for $15 at Mad Subs Sandwiches & Backyard BBQ on Madison Ave. Offer expires today.
- $15 for $30 at Kenro's: A Taste of Japan on Sunrise Ave. Offer expires today.
Looking for more deals like this? Check out the Cowtown Eats guide to saving 50 percent at good restaurants.