I grew up just outside East Los Angeles, and that meant a childhood of eating great Mexican food. One of my favorite spots back in East LA was El Tepeyac, an iconic Mexican restaurant whose portion sizes were big enough to feed hungry high school football players and whose food was good enough to have little old Mexican grandmothers eat there.
Luckily for the Sacramento area, they've opened a second outpost in Rocklin. I've had it on my radar for a couple months, but I don't make it out there that far. But with a half off Groupon, I now have a reason to go to the 'burbs.
- $10 for $20 (New Groupon users | existing users) at Panchito’s El Tepeyac Cafe in Rocklin. Offer expires on Wednesday.
- $15 for $30 at Kinnee O'Reilly's Irish Pub & Restaurant in El Dorado Hills. Offer expires on Friday.
- $10 for $20 (New Groupon users | existing users) at The Buggy Whip in Arden Arcade. Offer expires on Tuesday.
- $7 for $15 at Little Budda Thai Bistro in Rancho Cordova. Offer expires on Tuesday.
- $10 for $20 at Thai Cottage Restaurant on Howe. Offer expires on Wednesday.
Looking for more deals like this? Check out the Cowtown Eats guide to saving 50 percent at good restaurants.