Last Minute Gift Idea: Almost-Bottomless Growler from Track 7
December 21, 2012
Cowtown Eats is all about value for your money, and not getting the absolutely cheapest thing. This gift suggestion isn't cheap by any measure, but if you are or know someone who is a committed beer drinker, and like Track 7 Brewing Company, this might be the gift for you.
For the low, low price of only $749, you can buy an Almost-Bottomless Growler from Track 7 Brewing Company in Curtis Park. This gift includes (per their Web site):
- Runs Jan 1 2013 through Dec 31 2013
- Includes premium “Flip-Top” Stainless Steel Growler
- 1 Growler fill per day that Track 7 is open. As we expand our days (which will be happening after the first of the year), this will provide more opportunities to fill the growler.
- Includes Growler fill of any Track 7 offering, including Big 4 and all of our special releases for 2013 (and we are planning at least one per month). The only exception would be our barrel-aged releases.
- We will allow the purchase of growler fills of barrel-aged releases, which will not be offered to general public.
- Your name on a plaque in brewery expansion that says “Expansion Made Possible By”. Your name will forever be featured within the Track 7 Brewing Co tap room.
We all agree that $750 is a lot of money. But if you have a couple roommates or have buddies over to watch sports all the time, you could actually end up saving money on this investment. Here's where the breakeven point is:
- 1.2 fills per week (62 fills) of regular releases
- 0.9 fills per week (47 fills) of IPA and other special releases
- 0.75 fills per week (39 fills) of Big 4
- Additional fills are return on investment.
For more information, please visit Track7Brewing.com.