Arthur Henry's Supper Club has been open since December, and I've found it to be a novel concept and a great place to go with friends. If they can survive as Oak Park continues to gentrify, I think they'll be very successful.
But in the mean time, they need more people to try the place out. I bought one, and if you haven't been there yet, you should too.
- $29 for $54 at Block Butcher Bar's Whiskey World Tour on Tuesday, March 25
- $10 for $20 at Streets of London
- $7.50 for $15 at Cheese Louise
- $37.50 for $50 at Capital Dime
- $15 for $25 at Blackbird Kitchen & Beer Gallery