Now that the holidays are over, the Governor's been sworn in and you've gotten through your backlog of e-mail, it's time to catch up on the important stuff - news about the Sacramento dining scene.
Here are some of the posts you might have missed while you were away.
- 30 Sacramento Restaurants that Closed in 2014
- 15 Most Popular Happy Hours of 2014
- Clark's Corner in East Sac Closed
- The Chef's 10 prix fixe menu at Mother is No More
- Elk Grove's Double Nickel Smokehouse is not that good (yet?)
- 5 Biggest Sacramento Dining Stories of 2014
- How to save almost 40% at Iron Chef Morimoto's Restaurant in Napa