Win Free Tickets to Fairytale Town Tales & Ales on Saturday
August 25, 2015
* Congrats to Lynn Hamilton, the winner of the contest. (Lynn - Just show up with your ID at will call for your two tickets.)
Tales & Ales - A Red Solo Cup Anniversary Party, a fundraiser for Fairytale Town, will feature 9 different breweries where guests will be given the iconic red solo cup to sample these great local brews.
In addition, food trucks Cecil's Taste and Miz Shirley Marie's Cuisine on Wheels will be on site with food and beverages available for sale.
With tickets for adults starting at just $25, the event on Saturday, August 29 from 5 to 9 p.m., is a steal. The event is also family friendly, with tickets for kids 2 to 12 starting at just $5.50.
Here are the breweries participating:
- Alaskan Brewery
- Heretic Brewing Company
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Lost Coast Brewery
- New Helvetia Brewing Co.
- Oak Park Brewing Company
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Speakeasy Ales and Lagers
- Track 7 Brewing Co.
Loyal Cowtown Eats readers can win a pair of tickets to this Saturday's event.
You can enter three different ways:
- On Twitter: Send the following message on Twitter. "I can't wait to try XXX at @FairytaleTown #TalesAndAles on Sat. Get your tix at http://www.fairytaletown.org/events/tales-ales-a-red-solo-cup-anniversary-party/" Replace the XXX with whatever brewery vendor that you're excited to sample.
- On Facebook: Comment on the Cowtown Eats Facebook Page (preferably, the post that links to this contest) and tell us what brewery you can't wait to try.
- Leave a comment below with which food or drink vendor you're excited to sample.
All those who enter via any of these three means will by 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 27 will be entered to win the two tickets. A winner will be selected by random drawing. I'll contact you via whatever means you entered to get your real name, and the tickets will be there for you at will call on Saturday.
As for me, I'm looking forward to trying Oak Park Brewing Co. and finally checking out Cecil's Taste. I haven't had a chance to try that food truck yet.
For more information and to buy tickets, visit http://www.fairytaletown.org/events/tales-ales-a-red-solo-cup-anniversary-party/.
I can't wait to try Heretic Brewing Company's offerings because they are the only brewery on the list that I have yet to try. And I'm one of those completists that you read about.
Posted by: BWolfe | August 25, 2015 at 02:51 PM
Posted by: DickDago | August 26, 2015 at 09:32 AM
Heretic Brewing Company for sure
Posted by: KellyG | August 26, 2015 at 09:43 AM
There must be an echo, Heretic.
Posted by: emily | August 26, 2015 at 09:49 AM
New Helvetia Brewing Co.
Posted by: George Styer | August 27, 2015 at 09:32 AM
I'm looking forward to trying Oak Park Brewing Company.
Posted by: Shadypinesma | August 27, 2015 at 10:34 AM
Posted by: D | August 27, 2015 at 10:46 AM
I can't wait to try Speakeasy Ales and Lagers and eat some Cecil's Taste!
Posted by: Account Deleted | August 27, 2015 at 11:50 AM