Happy Hour at Field House American Sports Pub
September 08, 2015
Field House American Sports Pub
1310 Fulton Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95825
Web site: http://www.fieldhousesac.com/
Monday to Friday
3 to 6 p.m.
$6 House Cocktails
- Bat & Ball - Miller High Life and a shot of Bourbon
- Old Fashioned - Bourbon, sugar, bitters, lemon & orange peels with a brandied cherry. Served on the rocks.
- Amaretto Sour - Amaretto, rye whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, egg white and garnished with a lemon, cherry and Angostura float. Served on the rocks.
- White Linen - Gin, St. Germain elderflower liquor, lemon juice, sugar, soda water and muddled cucumber. Served on the rocks.
- Sidecar - Brandy, lemon juice and triple sec with a lemon twist and sugared rim. Served up.
- Paloma- Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, agave nectar, grapefuit bitters. Served on the rocks.
- Mojito - Silver Rum, sugar, muddled limes, mint, and soda water. Served on the rocks.
- Mint Julep - Bourbon, sugar, and muddled mint topped with powdered sugar. Served on the rocks.
- Jameson & the Giant Peach - Jameson Irish whiskey, peach liqueur, lemon juice, sugar, orange juice and Green Chartreuse with a lemon peel. Served on the rocks.
- Old Cuban - Diplimatico Rum, lime juice, sugar, Angostura bitters and mint. Served on the rocks.
- Vieux Carre - Rye whiskey, Congac, sweet vermouth, Benadictine, Angostura bitters, Peychaud’s bitters, lemon twist. Served on the rocks.
Other Drink Specials
- $4 Well Drinks
- $5 House Wine
- $10 Pitchers of Coors Light