As 2015 comes to a close, Cowtown Eats will indulge in a couple days of nostalgia and look back at the year.
Honestly, as I compiled this list, a couple things surprised me - including the interest in a little-known Filipino Cafe and an upstart food truck. (I've gone through and bolded those.)
Based on your traffic, these were the posts that you cared about in 2015.
- 32 Sacramento Restaurants Opening in 2015
- 13 Places to Get Bottomless Mimosas in Sacramento
- 15 Most Popular Sacramento Happy Hours of 2014
- Dining News: Carpenters Union Protests Two Local Restaurants
- Dining News: Now Open Downtown - Gina's Filipino Cafe
- 13 Sacramento Restaurants Opening in 2014
- Breaking News: Blair Anthony Robertson Out as Sac Bee Restaurant Critic
- Sacramento Happy Hour Map
- Cowtowneats Guide to Late Night Happy Hours
- Dining News: Cafe Bernardo/KBAR/Assembly at 10th & K Closed Due to 'Insect/Rodent Infestation'
- Dining News: Introducing Cecil's Taste Food Truck
- Dining News: Fish Face to Open on Thursday
- Cowtown Eats Guide to All Night Happy Hour
- How to Save 20% to 30% on Restaurant Gift Cards at Costco
- Dining News: RIP Clark's Corner, Toby Keith's I Love This Bar