Happy Hour at Had's Steak and Seafood (Closed)
April 19, 2011
Had's Steak & Seafood
1925 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Web site: http://www.hadsonj.com/
Tuesday to Friday
3 to 6 p.m.
- $2 Hads Garlic Bread
- $3.25 Zucchini Wedges - Panko battered zuchinni strips, flash fried, served with homemade ranch.
- $3.25 Chicken Strips - Fresh chicken strips, lightly battered and flash fried to a golden brown, served with a homemade ranch dressing.
- $3.50 Potato Skins - Homemade pototo skins filled with cheese, bacon and scallions
- $4 Pepper Jack Cheese Columns - Lightly battered pepper jack cheese, tenderly fried, served with homemade ranch dressing and marinara dressing
- $4 Caprese Salad - Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, sweet basil drizzled with EVOO and balsalmic vinegar.
- $4 Shrimp Skewers - Jumbo shrimp fire grilled to perfection
- $2 Tacos
- $3 Margaritas
- $2 Mini BBQ Sandwiches
- $3 Drafts
- Sierra Nevada
- Bass Ale
- $2 Chicken Skewers
- $3 Lemon Drops